Saturday, July 24, 2004

Greetings Gate!

 Hello to all.

I am the Red Falcon. I am a 32 year old from Michigan with a lovely wife and a wonderful 4 year old son.

This is the first time that I have ever tried something like this. I am painfully aware that there are many things I don't know about running a blog (or even working with computers for that matter.) .

 
I have been reading blogs for some time now and have been inspired to try and get one rolling. Many thanks to His Imperial Rottiness, the Emperor Darth Misha I, for inspiring me to take a whack at this blog thing myself. It is his blog, The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler, which I read every day, which gave me the yen become a blogger.

I may never achieve greatness with this blog. I might not even achieve mediocrity. I am not really computer literate, but I am learning. Hopefully, with the grace of God....and cast iron patience from any potential readers, I might be able to make something of this site.

Who knows? In time I might get good enough to post interesting topics and make it worth while for you worthy readers to stop by and pay me a visit. And perhaps pay me a piece of your mind as well.

The Red Falcon