Friday, November 19, 2004

Going On Safari

I will not be posting this weekend as I will be traveling up to Northern Michigan and living in the wilderness, seeking the wild stag in it's lair and subsisting on a strict diet of pogie bait. My nose will run profusely, my feet will become numbed from the cold and will lose all feeling, and worse yet, my java will most probably be of the freeze dried variety. And I will enjoy myself capitally.

Should I fail to bag a buck, I will at the least bring back a bag of beef jerkey; though that would not look as appetising on Momma's good dishes.

To tide you over until my victorious return, I leave you with the writings of Robert Benchley, who is by far a greater wit than ever I could hope to be. Read. Laugh. Think.

I bid you adieu and an enjoyable weekend.