Wednesday, November 24, 2004

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like.....Thanksgiving?

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I earnestly hope that you all enjoy yourselves immensely in the warm company of family and congenial companions. We have more than our share to be thankful for.

We have snow blanketing the ground in my little corner of the Wolverine State. Oddly enough, I have just heard the loudest peal of thunder. That is the first time I have ever heard it thunder during a snowfall. Weird!

Ronnie wants desperately to go out in the snow, but he is running a 103 temperature so no dice.
I pray he is feeling better tomorrow.

I can taste that dressing now.....that has always been my favorite part of the meal. How 'bout you? I can't wait.

Say a prayer for our troops overseas. I know Uncle Sam will give them a first rate feed but it is awful hard to be away from the comfort of family during the holidays. Alot of what we are thankful for is a direct result of their service. You might say that they are the founders of the feast.