Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A Full Plate

I'm a heck of a lot busier on the internet than I ever imagined that I would be. But it's fun and I'm able to help out some friends, which is what it's all about anyway, right?

Not only do I have the ol' Steiner Aid to look after (which is my first love, seeing as how it's where I've put so much of myself), but I am also a moderator on U.S. Paratroopers.org where I meet up with so many great people, even if some of them are a little rough around the edges....come on, they're paratroopers not diplomats.

And now, I am a contributing writer on a new blog. Don't Thank Me, Thank My Recruiter is a new MilBlog that consists of a number of servicemen and veterans who will give their own little slant on current events. I think of it as kinda a internet American Legion. It should make for some interesting discussions.

Anyway, I'm having a ball with this whole blogging thing! And I'm learning alot about computers, heh.