Saturday, March 12, 2005

It Is Done

We just ended my son's fifth birthday party. It was a lot of fun. Ronnie had a ball. All of his little cousins were here and they all had pizza, cake and ice cream while we adults sat around and talked. My mom and step-father, my dad and step-mother, Bugg's mother, aunt and cousin were also in attendance. Even my brother and his wife were here. Dad seemed rather taken with the new evil black rifle...I foresee a new addition to his gun safe in the near future.

Now I wish only to lie down and rest my aching back....ugh!!!

If there is anything that would match seeing the joy on a child's face when he is having a birthday party, I have yet to witness it.

Now tomorrow we celebrate my wife's birthday. She turns thirty and I get to call her an old woman....MUHUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!