Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Just Stuff

I've been doing a lot of reading lately. Pretty much nothing else is going on right now. Got mad at the Bugg last night and it turned out that it was all a big misunderstanding.....woulda found out earlier, but I wouldn't speak to her so I didn't find out until much later. That'll learn me. We're all lovey-dovey now though. Just one of those things that happen to old married couples I guess.

Ronnie got his first high and tight haircut today. He's my little Paratrooper!

I see that Italy is getting ready to pull out of Iraq. I wonder how much of that has to do with the Italian government man who was killed when he tried to drive that freed commie hostage through one of our check points without stopping. It's unfortunate that it happened...but what in the heck did they think would happen?

Idunno. I wouldn't think that Berlusconi is like that, so maybe it's something else altogether.