Friday, June 10, 2005

A Promising Offer

I was talking to a friend of mine who is an active duty Paratrooper, and I might add, a natural and very successful soldier the other day. We were chatting about this and that when he made the most astounding and unexpected offer.

Because of his successes at soldiering, he knows a few people. From what I gathered, his friend was impressed with something I helped my friend with and was wondering if I would be interested in accepting a job in Iraq.

Now some of you who know me, know that I am recovering from a pretty severe back injury. Less of you are privy to the fact that this back injury prevented me from re-enlisting when the war started and that I was absolutely crushed that I couldn't do what I felt was my part.

This might be my chance to redeem myself!

I told him I was indeed interested and I am now awaiting further word.

Pray, friends and readers......pray for me.